Happy Valentines Day to all my little loves.... Elliott, Madde, Trevor, Luke, Hunter, Ava, Ameya, Kenyon, Nate & Collin! And, of course — Avery, Ema, Sara, Hannah, Daniel, Miles, Matthew, Joe, Cameron, TJ & Madison! And Ashliegh & Madi too! Last but certainly not least - Askie, Maika & Aleusha! (Wow... I
REALLY hope that I didn't forget to list any of the little ones! Eeek!)
And most of all to my sweetest love! I love you - with all my heart! :) XOXOXOX
And of course, it goes without saying.... Happy Valentines to the best Mom and Dad in the world too! And to all my siblings, in-laws, and honoraries— love you too! :)
3 comments:
you have a long list of loves
they are all lucky
(don't forget I loved you first)
I love this picture! Happy Valentines Day to you both too
And I love you too, Mom! :) I suppose I should have listed you and Dad and the siblings too! Haha... Just know that I love you all! :)
And thanks for the compliment on the picture, Janice... Mom took it at Thanksgiving. :)
Post a Comment