OK.. Paulette tagged me so, here goes…
What time is it? 9:13 pm
What are you most afraid of? Losing someone I love
What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg? I honestly don’t think that I have ever seen a bootleg movie. Could be wrong…
Place of birth? Los Angeles
Favorite food? At the moment, garlic snap peas and fontina cheese with roasted garlic crackers
What's your natural hair color? Some shade of brown
Ever been a Neat Freak? Me? Nah….. ok, yeah…. Totally!
Ever been skinny dipping? Yes
Ever love someone so much it made you cry? Are you kidding? Almost everyday… haha! A few examples… I cried the first time
Been in a car accident? Yea, but nothing too serious… just a little extended back pain.
Croutons or bacon bits? Both… as long as its real bacon, not that fake stuff
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite restaurant? I think Bambara at the moment… we went there recently and the service was so amazing I could go there everyday!
Favorite Flower? Calla Lilies…. In every color under the sun!
Favorite sport to watch? I enjoy watching any sport where I know the people participating… football when
Favorite drink? Coke
Favorite ice cream? Dreyers’ Chocolate… but strawberry gelato is right up there!
Warner Brothers/Disney? Both!
Ever been on a ship? Yes
What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown shades, but the walls are green.
How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I am embarrassed to say that I failed the first time… I technically ran a stop sign. Haha!
Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? I got this a few days ago, so I have no idea but I would imagine it was something work related. Haha!
What do you do when you are bored? You mean besides updating my blog with silly lists?? Haha!
Bedtime? I always say my bedtime is 10, but what that really means is I try to start getting ready for bed at 10ish…. Then I do the dishes, fold laundry, wash my face, read scriptures with
Favorite TV shows? I am totally into Cashmere Mafia, October Road and One Tree Hill, and a few others. :)
Last person you went to dinner with?
Park or Zoo? Depends who I am with… if it’s the dogs – the park! If its nieces and nephews – the zoo!
What are your favorite colors? Lately I am loving orange, brown and turquoise… not all at the same time.
How many tattoos do you have? Two
How many pets do you have? Three… all four legged and very hairy!
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken, I think… depends on the day.
What do you want to do before you die? Be sealed to the man that I love in the temple.
Have you ever been to
Have you been to countries outside the
How many people are you sending this e-mail? None, it’s going on my blog.
Time this survey ended? 10:00

1 comment:
very interesting
Post a Comment