Cinderella was great! We just loved it! As we have gotten to know a few of the dancers more, each show just becomes more entertaining to watch. The new artistic director changed a few things up from the last production of Cinderella that I saw, but all the changes were excellent. :) Next month we have Cinderella, the Opera, and we are very much looking forward to that as well!
Before the ballet we had dinner at Bambara – excellent food and phenomenal service! We even decided to go back after the ballet for dessert… we loved it and may make this a new tradition. :) We chatted with our server for a while too and found out that she is a composer, so next weekend we are going to try to introduce her to the new non-profit composer’s collective that some friends of ours started.
We also went to the Symphony on Saturday – Greig’s Piano Concerto, which also featured a Bartok piece that was wonderful! I think due to it being Valentine’s weekend, the place was packed! It was great to see, but also made it a bit warm in there… not good since we had been up so late the night before! Haha! Despite all that, we both thoroughly enjoyed all the pieces and the conductor was a riot to watch! It was a guest conductor, from
This week will be a little crazy… we have a dance show in Park City tomorrow, Askie arrives on Wednesday (Yeah!!!), I have a planning meeting for the fundraiser on Thursday, symphony on Friday, and then a birthday party and the Salty Cricket Composers concert on Saturday…… I am tired already! I better get to bed early tonight!!
Plus we are hoping to find time to go see Menopause – the musical! It’s been getting great reviews and they are donating to the MS Society for every ticket purchase – you all know what a sucker I am for stuff like that! Haha!

1 comment:
Have fun with Askie !
Post a Comment