Askie arrives tonight and I am very excited to see him! (Yeah, I know he doesn't look like this photo anymore, but its still my favorite and I will probably always see him this way in my mind) I miss him every day and I always love it when he comes to stay for a few days! And I think that he will be very happy to see the newly carpeted stairs! He hated that tile and really had trouble getting up and down the stairs on it. Hopefully not anymore! And I still have about 3 feet of snow in my backyard, so I think he will be very excited to play and dig in it. More fresh snow arriving on Friday for him to play in… fun, fun!!
Anyway, we went to the most amazing dance show last night! Complexions Contemporary Ballet Company was in town performing in
It was funny to hear Troy’s comments about the dancing now that he has been trying yoga… he has a whole new perspective on how hard it is to stand still with your leg out, up in the air or even bent above your head. Haha! He was very impressed with them!
Anyway… if they come to your city, we highly recommend you go see them perform!
Ok… off to fusion class and then home to meet Russ for the puppy hand off! Humm…. Just remembered that one of my home teachers is afraid of dogs… maybe I better reschedule their visit to next week. Haha! As if Askie would ever even hurt a fly!

4 comments:
have fun with your puppy
tie dye rocks!
Jen!! I cant believe I found you! I was looking on Annette's blog and found Mandy's and then it lead me to yours! How are you? I also checked out your darling mom's art stuff. She is amazing! And she literally has not aged one bit!!!! So glad I found you! You can check out my blog too. Hope to hear from you soon! Love, Tiff
Ok wait it was Rachel's blog not Annette's! Anyways, love finding my old buddies!
yeah Tiff! So great to hear from you! :)
Post a Comment