How long did you date? We still are. :) And hopefully always will continue to date, even after we are married.
How old is he? 34… it’s my favorite time of year right now—when he is only 1 year younger than me.
Who eats more? Hopefully he does since he is literally twice my size! We share food a lot so it ends up being about half and half when we go out.
Who said "I love you" first? He did…. But I almost did. Just 2 days before he had surprised me by showing up at to a camping trip that I was on, and he really doesn’t like camping so it meant so very much to me. I was so happy to see him there, that I almost told him I loved him, but I held it in and just couldn’t stop smiling for the rest of the day! He said that the look on my face when I saw him made the long drive and the camping all worth while.
Who is taller? Me! Hahaa….. yeah, that would be
Who sings better? Considering that he used to perform (singing, acting, playing guitar), I am going to go with him…. Oh yeah, that and the fact that I don’t really have a very good voice.
Who is smarter? Depends on the topic, I think. But I think he is.
Who does the laundry? We each do our own. But once we live in the same house, I have already told him that I am taking over. I think I will try to keep him doing the ironing though. He likes everything ironed, and frankly, I hate ironing.
Who does the dishes? Usually me, but he always offers to help and sometimes I let him. I generally like to just leave the dishes until after he leaves, that way I can spend all that time with him. :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep in the middle!
Who pays the bills? I am the money manager.
Who mows the lawn? The gardener that the HOA hired. :)
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he always offers to help when I am cooking.
Who is more stubborn? Both are equally stubborn I think… just depends on the topic
Who kissed who first? He did, but I made it very easy for him. :) Haha!
Who asked who out? I think I did, technically. I had just made cookies, and I invited him over to come have some. Then he asked me out to dinner the next day.
Who proposed?
Who is more sensitive? Probably me as a whole, but he has a very sensitive side that would surprise those that don’t know him well.
Who has more friends? Hum… that’s a hard one… in terms of close friends, I would guess me, but I am not entirely certain. He also has tons of casual friends and acquaintances that he chats with.
Who has more siblings? Same on both sides – two boys and three girls in each family.
Who are you tagging? Paulette and Michelle

No comments:
Post a Comment