Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Fever...

Totally have a case of spring fever… unfortunately along with wanting to be outside in sandals, enjoying the sunny warm weather (yeah, that's right... its up to about 50 degrees! Haha!) – I also actually have a fever! Haha! Oh well, gave me a chance to sleep-in and wear PJs all day! :) And I had an excuse to do absolutely nothing productive… I very rarely do that, so it was actually kind of a nice break... especially since I seem to be recovering quickly! (Due in no small part to drinking juice from my custom made Trevor mug, I am sure!)


I am back at work today and feeling much better… we have too many things going on this weekend for me to be sick! Hopefully Troy will get better quickly as well!!


Anyway… The crew from Idaho is coming down and we are very excited to see them! We also have an awesome dance show on Saturday night – for the first time ever, 3 of the professional dance companies here in salt lake are performing together in one show! It will be very fun – a great mixture of ballet, modern dance, and even some contemporary ballet. Many of the numbers being performed this weekend were choreographed by the dancers themselves, so it should be extra fun!


I also need to go on a quest this weekend to find old luggage for the décor for the fund-raiser at the end of them month… wish me luck as I hit a variety of DI and thrift stores!



P.S. Not that John Paulson (an old buddy from HS) reads this, but since he's the only Leap Year baby I know... Happy Birthday to "Johnny Clark"!! :)

2 comments:

The Childrens Nest said...

That is so funny Jen!! I totally thought of John Paulsen today too!!! Actually Melinda Sopkovich (do you remember her? She was my buddy since we were 2 yrs. old) has this bday as well!! Too funny. So you were sick too huh. Elli, Landon and I are all sick and it is no fun!! Glad you are feeling better :o) Have a great night!
Tiff

jennifer said...

Yeah... but while you are sick, you do productive things like make new roman shades for your bedroom! Haha! I just laid on the couch like a big lazy lump. Haha! :)

I totally remember Melinda and I hope she had a great B-Day too! :)