And it made me smile, and laugh! Thanks for sending me notes, Trev! :)
I think between Elliott's emails (and phone calls), Trevor's text message and Avery's picture messages - our family has the smartest kids around, and the most tech-savvy!! :) Haha!
What a looooonng week! I am very much looking forward to the weekend, but am quickly realizing that I will be getting very little rest. Oh well! I have about 2 hours after work with no commitments... maybe I can rest then? Haha!
- Tonight we are headed to a fun concert by a "rock pianist" named Kevin Burdick, and are very much looking forward to it.
- Tomorrow is the Spring Home and Garden show, that is also featuring a "Blooming Hope" floral auction where all the proceeds are donated to Primary Children's Hospital.... i think it will be so fun to participate in that!
- Then it's off to the "iron choreographer" contest... should be very entertaining!
And between all that I still need to figure out a few more auction items for the Cabaret of Fools at the end of the month, design a "map" for the registration packets, and find a few more volunteers to help out that night. Anyone want to come to SLC for the weekend and get all dressed up with us?? March 29th....
Oh yeah... and then there is the new "extreme home makeover" project that we at the SKIDS Foundation are trying to get going.... If we can pull this off it will be such an amazing thing! This family is in need of sooo much help, and so far all the vendors are falling into place... let's hope that this trend keeps up!! :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend, and that it is filled with as much fun as mine will be!! I mean that... I know everyone thinks I am nuts because I find all the above stuff fun - but I love it! :)
Ok... I better go catch a 2-hr nap! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All I can say is whew !
you are too busy
Post a Comment