Yeah - Luke is turning 2!! Happy Birthday to my little buddy! Hope you have the most wonderful birthday yet! Yeah... that's an old photo that Mandy took, but it still cracks me up! Haha! Wow... I don't have nearly enough photos of Luke with Favorite Aunt Jen! Need to work on that!
Oh my gosh he looks just like Mandy! What a cutie pie! I hope you are doing great! Just to say again, I love reading your blogs. You truly are such a busy girl!! I dont know how you get it all done! Have a fun weekend! Love, Tiff
And I was so sad to miss it..... I don't see how it could possibly be fun without me! haha!
And Tiff, thanks, as always, for saying Hi! I ran into Marianne Bentley this weekend and promised to send her both of our blog addresses too. So fun to see old friends!
4 comments:
I love that one with you and Luke - so cute!!
Oh my gosh he looks just like Mandy! What a cutie pie! I hope you are doing great! Just to say again, I love reading your blogs. You truly are such a busy girl!! I dont know how you get it all done! Have a fun weekend! Love, Tiff
He looks so different. Luke says thanks for the birthday wishes. The party was a lot of fun, but we missed you.
And I was so sad to miss it..... I don't see how it could possibly be fun without me! haha!
And Tiff, thanks, as always, for saying Hi! I ran into Marianne Bentley this weekend and promised to send her both of our blog addresses too. So fun to see old friends!
Post a Comment