Friday, March 14, 2008

What have I gotten myself into…

Much to my chagrin, and against my better judgment, I gave in to the plea for help from my RS Presidency to talk at our enrichment night this month (I think my guilt must have gotten the better of me since I had been asked to give the RS lesson a couple weeks ago, but had to say no since I was not going to be at our ward that day).


While giving a talk at enrichment night may not normally be that monumental of a task, it just so happens to be during the same week of the big fund-raiser I have been working so hard on… So let me just publicly apologize now to Troy (and to anyone else I may talk to that week) for how stressed, and possibly grouchy, I may be that week and most likely the week before. So sorry, my love!


So, anyway… I apparently need to speak on “Recognizing the eternal worth of others”. Any tips that anyone has on resources, articles, etc would be GREATLY appreciated!! Please help...


BTW - Shell - the jewelry arrived and its all fabulous! I love the coral one and really want to keep it for myself, but I won't... it will be so perfect for the auction. Love the green bracelet and earrings too - still need to try them on. :)

1 comment:

ede said...

Good Luck
you will be great