Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday List –

Ok Mom (and Troy, if you need some other ideas)… sorry I am so late in providing this! I did send you a wish list from the SHADE site… hope you got it! Here are a couple other ideas –


1) The FitFlop… they may not be that cute, but I think they could be good for the gym on my lighter workout days when I just don’t want to wear tennis shoes. Many of the promises of these shoes sound ridiculous to me, but I was thinking they may offer a little more support than my other flip flops. (Should you choose to go this route, probably a size 7, since they only come in full sizes)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=8L-224618&page=1&cgname=OSSHUFLOZZZ&rfnbr=4700&cm_mmc=di-_-080326SHOE-_-V01-_-31570&cm_em=streiffharris@yahoo.com

2) Golf Clubs

3) Donation to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary - http://www.bestfriends.org/

4) Yoga Clothes

5) Workout shorts or capris, tank tops, etc.

6) Dark brown skirt and/or dressy pants

7) Season tickets to Hale Center Theater or Desert Star Playhouse

8) Books, movies, CDs are always good…. And gift cards are great too!

1 comment:

ede said...

Thank you for the ideas.