Monday, November 10, 2008

Our new dream car...


Wow... what an adventure the test drive of this car was!! We have a very good friend who works for Porsche and may be able to get us a Cayenne for less than a Toyota or a Lexus... haha! How would that be?!?! Haha! I think the Lexus is still probably what we will end up with, but the Cayenne sure would be fun! And the Macadamia color is just my dream.... it is so gorgeous! (the picture above does NOT do it justice! It's a gorgeous dark metallic brown.)

Bryan took us on one wild test drive!! We tested out the stability on some hair pin turns at very high speeds, we tested out the brakes from a rather high speed to a stop, all in about 10 feet... AMAZING! We tested out the traction with a little off-roading and went over some wild bumps..... so much fun! And we were both car sick at the end! Haha! But we felt VERY GOOD about the safety of that car!

Maybe someday.....

2 comments:

Janice said...

This is one of my dream cars too along with the BMW X5. I hope you can get it. Happy shopping :)

jennifer said...

We would LOVE it but, we shall see....... It would be a screaming deal though if its less than the RX! :) May be too hard to pass up! Haha! I have a feeling I will have an RX by the end of the day though...