Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag, You're IT!

1. What is your occupation right now? "Ruler of the Universe" Haha!
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? I try to avoid wearing socks unless there is snow on the ground… :) No socks today!
3. What are you listening to right now? Christmas Music… Vanessa Williams singing Hark the Herald Angels Sing, to be precise.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Parmesan Goldfish Crackers
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.. I think so. I assume its kind of like riding a bike – you never forget how?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Troy
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes!
8. How old are you today? 1 day older than I was yesterday
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? There are sports on TV?
10. What is your favorite drink? Coke, preferably from Mexico! It’s yummy! But I have recently switched to Diet Coke… Don’t like it as much but oh well!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? For several years now…. It’s fun to pick out different colors! :) At the moment its sort of a burgundy color. What should I do next?
12. Favorite food? Type of Food – Italian Food item – Grilled Cheese Sandwich
13. What is the last movie you watched? Kung Fu Panda! It was GREAT!
14. Favorite day of the year? February 4th – the day I met Troy… totally cheesy, but true!
15. How do you vent anger? Go to Tae Kwon Do and spar?? Talk about it to whoever will listen – usually Troy.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Holly Hobbi Easy Bake Oven? Strawberry Shortcake Doll? I have no idea… haha!
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes – or post on their blogs! :)
20. Who is the most likely to respond? No clue
21. Who is least likely to respond? No Clue
22. Living arrangements? Townhome
23. When was the last time you cried? Just a minute ago… a goldfish crumb went down the wrong pipe… coughed so much I was practically balling my eyes out.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet. And shoes shelves and shoe boxes! And a hamper.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I am not sure who is reading my blog these days… if Tammy is, than it would be her. We met when we were 8 years old.
26. What did you do last night? Made dinner, watched a little TV, gave some advice to a friend running a food drive, and looked at some old photo albums.
27. What are you most afraid of? Loosing someone I love
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese! Preferably with Avocado and Bacon too!
29. Favorite dog breed? That’s tough…. I love both Alaskan Malamutes and Siberian Huskies of course, but I also have a total weak spot for Bull Dogs.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday… I love sleeping in!!
31. How many states have you lived in? 2
32. Diamonds or pearls? BOTH!
33. What is your favorite flower? Calla Lilly… lately I am really loving them in orange or burgundy

You know the drill… I am tagging everyone who reads this! :) Haha!

No comments: