Can't wait until we all get to spend some more time with him over Thanksgiving weekend!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
" I am holding Henry :) "
I was so surprised and excited yesterday when Troy sent me a text that said, "I am holding Henry :)" Henry and Tanya came to Salt Lake yesterday for a very quick visit... we were all so happy to meet little Henry and to have the chance to hold him for a little bit. He's such a little cutie! And with the longest little fingers... which apparently Troy and I both commented on... and several of the nurses as well. Haha!
Can't wait until we all get to spend some more time with him over Thanksgiving weekend!
Can't wait until we all get to spend some more time with him over Thanksgiving weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment