Do I pay $5000 to repair my car (needs a new transmission... ouch!) or trade it in and get something newer??? I think the poor thing is only worth 6 or 7k so it seems a little silly to put 5 more into it but, car payments are just so icky.....
Maybe Santa will leave a new car under my Christmas tree....
P.S. Just to lighten my mood....
(Thanks Paulette! I needed that... )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
new car!!
new toyota !!!
New Car! I'm in the same boat. My Discovery needs a new engine. We put in $1700.00 to 'fix' the issue only to be told that didn't fix the issue. I'm driving our jeep while the Rover sits in the driveway and I decide.
And I love the wedding video - so funny
I know! Hahaha! Remind us not to have a wedding anywhere near a pool! Haha!
Post a Comment