Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today I woke up to this....

Winter has arrived with a vengeance. Troy even wore a coat today... and we all know how rare that is! Haha! As for me... I am enjoying the boot weather and using it as an excuse to get out the Christmas music early! :)
Rumor has it that it will be sunny again by tomorrow... hahaa.... love that Utah weather....

Congratulations to Barrack Obama - the next President of the United States of America. Whether you are a fan of Obama or not, I think its important for each of us to take a moment and think about this historic day... Yesterday, for the first time in the history of our nation we have elected an African American man as our next President. I am proud of our nation for overcoming the prejudices of our past. This truly is the land of opportunity! ok... enough with the politics.... hahaa....

P.S. Thank you, Elliott, for the wonderful Halloween card! I LOVED it!

2 comments:

ede said...

Snow
I barely remember what it is like.
However, now that I am trying to remember,...The first snow of the year is a good memory.
D Street used to be lined with huge trees and when covered with snow, those trees made a snow tunnel that was magical to walk through.

jennifer said...

I completely agree!! That's what I miss most about my house in Holladay.... the street leading up to my house was soooo pretty after a fresh snow. All the white on all the huge trees... it was like a fairy tale.