Friday, November 7, 2008

How about a Nissan?

I looked at the Toyotas but the Forerunner (sp?) is a little too large and missing some of the features I really want, and the Rav4 is closer to the size I want, but missing several of the features. Which led us to Nissan... Here is one of the cars in the running.... the Nissan Murano. Depending on availability, pricing, etc.... but I really like these. Unfortunately Troy isn't really a fan, but I am working on that part. :) I can even get a double panel sunroof.... but that may be too pricey... but I LOVE them!

Then there is a Buick Enclave... more expensive but a very nice car. Troy hates these too... haha! But look at that gorgeous color! :)
Another car we are considering is the Acura MDX - but I am really not happy with the color choices they have so that is holding me up a bit. But its a great car with lots of the features I like but still quite affordable so... we'll see.... Thoughts??

5 comments:

ede said...

TOYOTA

jennifer said...

Are you buying?? Haha...

jennifer said...

Maybe a Lexus... they are made by Toyota and the RX is very cute...

Keyser Soze said...

Skip the American and Japanese cars. Go German. BMW is free maintenance. VW and AUDI are also great cars.

Shelly said...

hybrid!! :)