Monday, November 10, 2008

OK.... I THINK this is the winner....

but things may still change.... haha! The color is called Truffle Mica and it looks a little grey in some light but has a nice brown tint to it, especially in the sun. :) The interior is a light tan color with brown wood. Very pretty. I think it will serve us well. :)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh nice - - you'd better change your plans and drive down for Christmas so we can all go for rides!!

jennifer said...

That's an awfully long drive so I don't know.... But some of Troy's family is planning to come down and go to Disneyland after Christmas so maybe since we may end up being in town for while... we'll see...

Janice said...

I want to see it too - maybe we should all plan a ski trip to Utah for the new car celebration.

jennifer said...

Yeah! That would be fun! Please come visit! :)

ede said...

No Fair
your car is more luxurious than mine.