Ok… can I just tell you how excited I am for the new Harmon’s grocery store that just went in near my home?!?! It opened today and I am just so happy, that I can hardly stand it! Not only has it been a bit of a pain having the closest grocery store two freeway exits away, it has been so sad for me to be so far away from my favorite grocery store… Harmons! I actually haven’t lived very close to a Harmons for several years and I have missed it terribly…. Their stores are clean, well organized and the prices are good too. Most importantly though… they just carry exactly what I am looking for when I go to the store…. Fresh, good quality fruits and veggies, gourmet cheeses, fresh yummy breads, dried fruit, freshly roasted and/or chopped nuts….. and they even carry chicken that is already trimmed and ready to just throw in the pan or on the grill… I LOVE that!! And their staff members are helpful and polite.. I really like that too!! So… I know it’s a little weird to be so excited for a grocery store… but I have seriously been counting the days since they announced the new location!
Cooking in the future will be so much more enjoyable because of my new conveniently located store! Yeah!!!
And I am very much looking forward to the first concert of the year up at
Maybe while I am shopping, I will stop in at the Gelato bar and have myself a treat! Yeah!!

4 comments:
Jealousy...jealous jealousy...that's what I feel like right now! I was DYING for that store to open, but it just didn't happen before we left. Jealous jealousy!
Sorry..... I will enjoy it extra for you! :)
I think you might need to examine the state of your life, if a grocery store warrants a post!!
Haha! True... But as you can see from my former neighbor's comment... this is a big deal in our neighborhood! Haha!
Post a Comment