Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally the shoes are in a photo! hahaha!

I know that nobody is as fixated on shoes as I am, but I was so excited about how perfect these shoes went with my dress that I have to share. :) They are red at the front and purple at the back and are the perfect shades to go with my red and purple dress! Yeah! (Thanks Troy for going to soooo many stores with me! XOXO)

Anyway.... here are Erica and I at the party. She is a good friend of mine and is always willing to volunteer at whatever event I have going on - Thank you! She is also one of the most generous people I know... always making little treats for everyone at each and every holiday! Always willing to donate items for auction, etc.... Erica, you are the BEST! You rock, girl! Thanks again!
And here is Troy and I at Erica's BDay dinner last month... a little delayed in the posting, but better late than never I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing out the new comment settings... don't mind me..

Tina (Hickman) Ottley said...

Emma's name is spelled....Emma. Other than that, they all looked good.