Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I got home last night to find a package waiting for me..... it didn't say "do not open until your birthday"... so I may have peaked... Haha! Birthdays are fun! Even when you have decided that you aren't going to get any older... I have turned 32 for 5 years now and its just great! :)

5 comments:

ede said...

was the package from me. If so it is one of two. HAPPY BIRTHDAY early
love mom

jennifer said...

Yeah! I will keep an eye out for the other one! :) Thanks Mom!

The Childrens Nest said...

Happy birthday to you! When is it exactly? Don't you love packages from your mom! I am 36 and I still get excited for presents from her! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

jennifer said...

It's not officially until Tuesday, but I love starting the celebrating early!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I was there so that we could go out and celebrate together! And hey, you should be shouting your age from the roof tops - you look like you're 23! I'd be wearing a tee-shirt with a big sign on it I if looked as good as you...Happy Birthday friend!