I know I already emailed some of you about this, but in case I missed anyone... Perry Smith, an old friend from church and my high school days, has a song in the American Idol Songwriters Contest! His song is one of the top 20!
Please help out by voting for his song!! Find all the info you need on his website at - www.perrysmith.com and then vote on the American Idol site - http://songwriter.americanidol.com (on the AI site it doesn’t list Perry’s name, so be sure you go to his site above first and listen to the song so that you can recognize it! There are two songs with very similar names so be sure to vote for the one called "You Believed In Me" with a "D" at the end - it is sung by a guy.)
I think all the votes have to be in by the 22nd, so don't delay!
Thank you for your help!!!
Here's the link to the article that The Deseret News ran about him... http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695271541,00.html

No comments:
Post a Comment