What a fun birthday party I had on Sunday evening!
And a special thank you to Colleen for making 2 very time consuming dishes… they were both so yummy! And the “funeral potatoes” were well worth the wait! Especially since we got two versions! (Thanks Tina!) And of course the yummy cheesecake! I do love cheesecake!
I LOVE all my presents! Sherri, Tommy and TJ gave me a gorgeous watch that I can’t wait to wear! Colleen is giving me a pair of Opera Glasses that I am very much looking forward to using at Don Giovanni next month! Yeah! Tina, Darren and Avery gave me a gift certificate for Sports Authority! I can’t wait to go on a shopping spree! And Robert gave me a very cool Michael Angelo book! And I gave myself an adorable new pair of orange wedge sandals! Haha!
Thank you to all the Hickman Clan for making me feel so very loved!
Tomorrow
P.S.
P.S. S. Lic – Whatever… you look cute! And Rob looks… possessed! Haha! I only took one shot of you and Rob, and that was it… Did the one from your camera turn out better? Send it over and I will replace it. And you aren’t too boring to start a blog… besides, my blog is proof that you don’t have to have anything exciting to say, to have a blog! Haha! Just think of all the fun pictures you could post of your adorable puppy!!
P.S.S.S If you want to see more photos from the Cabaret of Fools Fund-raiser last month - they can be seen on our new blog - http://www.cabaretoffools.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!

3 comments:
Your birthday is off to a very good start.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOVE YOU, MOM
Jen, will you send me your email so I can add you to my blog list? It is katestreer@gmail.com - cute blog
Tuesday as in yesterday or Tuesday as in next week? What did Troy give you?
Post a Comment