I always love the first day that its cold enough for boots and a sweater.... that day is today! :) We may even get a little snow... I also love the first snow! Of course after that first day, I start anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring... haha! But for today I will enjoy it...
Is anyone else's wards doing those "enrichment circles"? Mine is... well, they are trying. A couple months ago we had a big party and signed up for the groups we wanted to participate in, and now we are finally trying to get the program off the ground. Here's the dilemma.... the enrichment leader called and asked me to head up the "exercise group." I think everyone here knows I am not a big fan of exercise... haha... but perhaps that's why they asked me — Maybe I need to learn to enjoy it. So... I am racking my brain trying to think of activities I can plan for the group.... and of course its the largest group with 18 people! I am sure they won't all come to every activity but in the event that they do, we need to have room. Should be interesting... wish me luck! And please share any ideas you have for group exercise activities! :)
So while Askie was over last week we tried to take some photos... here are three of the semi-decent ones. Askie really doesn't like to cooperate for photos, by the way. It was very entertaining to try to get him in position... he would always end up laying the opposite direction, etc. And he's really too big to just pick up and move. Haha!
Ok... apparently I broke the photo posting feature yesterday when I posted over 100 photos on my charity blog... I'll post the photos of Askie as soon as its up and running again. :)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe you could find someone to teach a yoga class and you could teach a karate class too. You could try water aerobics, or have people meet up for morning/evening walks.
Good ideas! :)
I already talked to my TKD teacher about doing a self-defense class.
The hard part is that I doubt all 18 people will show-up but we need to have enough space in case they do. May have to do a sign-up sheet with each activity.
Post a Comment