Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I think a tornado hit...

I always joke that having the Burgoyne's down from Idaho is pretty much like having a tornado hit... but in reality, its always really fun to see them. I love all 8 of the kids and Tanya and Rich aren't too bad either. Haha! And of course when the Burgoyne's are over, it means that Tina, Avery and Darren are around more as well. And Tommy, Sheri and TJ were of course over for Sunday Dinner too.... it was a very full house!!

Troy and I took Cameron (the oldest nephew who is now a freshman in college) with us for an afternoon in Park City on Saturday before all the guys headed down to temple square for the priesthood session. While the guys were gone I got to read a book with Hannah and go shopping with Colleen and Tanya. We had a lovely time. :)

Between sessions on Sunday, Troy and I took Cameron, Joe and Daniel for a drive and went to look at the exotic cars. The boys love talking about cars with uncle Troy and they all seem to think its pretty cool that I enjoy it too. They all love picking out their favorite cars and comparing lists with each other. There are often heated debates about the merits of each car that is picked. Its really quite entertaining.... and is a constant reminder of how much they are like Uncle Troy.

And since I always talk about Troy's family but never seem to have photos.... here is a cute one of Avery and Ema.... I think Ema has decided that the safest place in the house to hide from her siblings, is on Auntie Jen's lap. She snuggled right up for a nice long nap on Sunday afternoon and it was just great. :)
And last but not least.... the big, hairy beast is over for the week. :) I love having him and its such a joy to play with him and see his cute face when I get home from work. Here he is...

No comments: