There are tons of photos that I will post on my charity blog (if you want to check them out) but here are the photos of Troy and I... and one with me and two of my girl friends (Rachel and Lynda).

My friend Kelvin is sweet enough to come to all of my various charity events and take photos.... we have about 300 photos from the Halloween party this year.... its so fun to see all the costumes, etc.
The party was very short notice, but turned out very well I am happy to say. :) We held it at a house in Highland. The house was huge and also happened to be vacant which turned out very well! We didn't have to worry about ruining any furniture and there was more than enough room for everyone dance, eat and stand around visiting. We added some spider webs and were good to go!
It was so fun to see all of our single friends and acquaintances, and many of our married friends came too. Bunker was there, dressed as Hugh Hefner... very entertaining. Several single ladies from my ward came also, which was lots of fun. And Joel even showed up. He was pleasant to myself and Troy, which was a nice surprise, and he seemed to enjoy the party so I was happy to see that.
Troy was such a HUGE help as always!! He is so supportive of all my little projects and I am so very thankful to him for all that he does! Especially this time since I was so sick... he stepped right up and helped with all the hosting duties. (Thanks baby! Love you!)

2 comments:
How Awesome Jen! What a great example you are to all of us to get involved and give back!
Aww... thanks janice... you are too sweet. :)
Post a Comment