And I promise that Aleusha (the one on the left) has two ears, despite the fact that one appears to be missing in this photo. Haha!The Opera was great, by the way! And we ran into one of my fellow Board members from Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company. Always fun to see him, and his wife.
Tomorrow I am flying into LA for a meeting and I am very bummed that I have to fly right back! I wish I could cruise down to NB for a visit! But alas, I am planning a big charity Halloween Party for Friday night and have a ton left to do!

4 comments:
What?
how can that be?
mom
well, I didn't end up going... i have a NASTY cold and ended up home sick in bed, instead of in LA.
I sure know what you mean about having to fly in and fly out. I hate knowing I'm so close and will miss seeing everyone.
I hope you're cold is better and I love the awesome family photo - So Cute!
Now if we could just get all three dogs into one photo! Haha!
Post a Comment