Friday, October 19, 2007

Christmas....

OK.... I have set a goal to get my Christmas shopping done early this year! So.... not that I expect everyone to get their Christmas Wish Lists done early, but could I get info on the sizes that all the kids are wearing these days so that if I choose to get a clothing item, I will know it will fit. :) :) :) They just grow too dang fast!

Thanks!!! And Merry Christmas! Haha!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Funny-
E is wearing 3T and 4T stuff- depending on what it is and in pants- the length (tall boy- tiny waistline). Hope that helps!
C

The Streiffs said...

Madde loved Askie. She thought you were the coolest for holding a doggie. Madde easily fits 2T clothes, we are hoping she might reach 3T by next summer. Hunter is currently 6-9 mo, but he may be 12 months by Christmas (he's huge and I love it!)

mandy said...

Luke is just starting to wear the 18-24 month stuff. In a few brands that run smaller, he is 2T. There is talk of a New Year's family gathering...are you game?

jennifer said...

Of Course! Troy and I just talked about it yesterday and will see what we can do. I am just not sure I have Monday the 31st off so, we may be just for that weekend... I will see what we can do.

jennifer said...

p.s. everybody loves Askie! :) He is VERY lovable!

Shelly said...

Trevor is a currently 2T tops and 18 - 24 month pants