Vern's funeral was very nice and it was so nice to see old friends and acquaintances from childhood. While the old church building was MUCH smaller in life than it was in my memory, it was so fun to see! I loved the little stroll down memory lane....
The old church....


My old elementary school....

Carly had a great idea to go to the Aliso Viejo Founder's Day Festival.... what fun! We all had dinner before and headed over to hang out at the petting zoo and ride the ponys. The baby pig was so cute and Luke and Elli looked so adorable in the pony ride. Then there was the concert... watching Luke and Elli dance was great. They looked so cute out there on the dance floor rocking out!
Sunday we all went to church together, which was wonderful! Its a very nice change for me since I am used to going alone. Haha! I even got to go to nursery with Elli and Luke and loved every minute of it. And of course, Sunday dinner was great with everyone over!
Unfortunately I had a conference call on Monday morning that I needed to be on, but luckily I was able to just listen most of the time..... and thankfully, I had Mom, Carly, Elli and Luke to entertain me the whole time too! :) We walked around on Balboa island— peaked in a few shops and saw all the halloween decorations. Elli and played chase, and we stopped to visit the firehouse. I didn't get pictures of the boys and grandma in their cute fire hats.... but it was adorable!!
Thanks for all the fun!! I miss you all already!! OXOXO

1 comment:
We do sort of rock! Glad you got to come down for a few days. Miss you!
Post a Comment