Sunday, October 19, 2008

ok.... a few more. :) It's a lot of photos... I know... sorry...











The balloon festival was so much fun! This day Shelly, Trevor, Mom, and I went to go check out the "special shapes day". They were so very cool! Thanks Mom, Shelly and Trevor for getting up so early (the second day in a row) so that I could check out all these balloons!

The gargoyle was one of my favorites and I also loved Noah's Ark. There were just so many cool looking, fun balloons! The spiderman and darth vador were some of Elli's favorites.... understandable. Madde seemed to love the "bright idea" smiling lightbulb when we looked at photos together but she liked lots of the others too. The bumble bees in the post below were wearing breast cancer ribbons and launched holding hands... but then let go in flight.

And more importantly it was so great to have all that time with my awesome family! Thanks all for such a fun trip!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That is so great! One of my favorite memories is going to "chase" balloons with my dad! I love all the photos!

ede said...

There is no such thing as too many photos. It was a very fun trip, like nothing we have done before.

Shelly said...

I think Noah's Ark may have been my favorite shaped balloon.