Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ABQ Vacation... Great fun!

Here we are at the Balloon Fiesta... Trevor lost interest in the balloons after all the cool shapes had taken off, but he was a total trooper with his coloring. :) Oh... I forgot to post this balloon for Troy... Continental was a sponsor of the event... Santa Fe was a great adventure... and a fun little town. Bought some gorgeous jewelry and had a yummy lunch at Tia Sofia's. And we even managed to get a few family photos... And a favorite activity for many.... The shooting range! :) I wasn't shooting very well this day, as you can see from my target below, but I still loved it! And Brad's new assault rifle was pretty cool to try out. :) The kids all loved the park... and look, they are all little budding "tree-huggers"

5 comments:

Shelly said...

You win the photo prize!! I hope you are sending a CD. I made one for you last night, but I may not send it after seeing all your fabulous photos :)

jennifer said...

Whatever!! I STILL want the CD! :) And yes, I will happily make one for everyone.. but you all know I am terrible about mailing stuff so you may get it for Christmas. Haha!

Shelly said...

your CD is in the mail - T-man and I took it to the box today.

ede said...

A CD sounds great
I do need a good copy of the best family photo
Great vacation review
Great Photos

The Childrens Nest said...

I am loving all of your pics! So fun!! it seems like yesterday you were living on Port Stanhope!!!