We have fresh snow on the mountain tops and some cooler temps in the valley.... and even a few changing leaves! This weekend (while I am away in ABQ) we may even get our first snow in the city... I hope not! I don't want to miss the first snow! And it will make Troy really grouchy.... he really doesn't like the snow.This past weekend we had our first Studio D event of the season... after Repertory Dance Theater's "The Messengers." The show was very good and the after-party turned out well. We were a little worried about the party - a new person planned it and there wasn't as much marketing as we have had in the past... but it turned out ok. It was a little smaller crowd, but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and that was the most important part. Thanks for the help Darren! The show had some pieces that we really liked and some we didn't care much for, but overall it was quite enjoyable. PF Chang's catered the after party and the food was delicious! Hopefully we will have some photos to share soon.... Troy was in a lot of them and making funny faces in all of them, I am sure. Haha!
Tomorrow I head out to Albuquerque to join the family for our Hot Air Balloon Festival Vacation... I can't wait to see all the balloons! And I also can't wait to see all the nieces and nephews! :) And since I know there is no fun going on without me (yeah, right!)... I can't wait for the fun to begin! :)
Troy is skipping the vacation, sadly... this semester is just brutal! And with Colleen in the middle of chemo, etc... he just wants to be closer to home this week, which I fully understand. Still makes me sad though... I always have more fun when he is with me. [ Troy - I will miss you tons, mi amorcito! But next week hopefully we can find a little time to play and goof off! You need at least a small break from homework and classes! ]

1 comment:
I was just admiring some new Ugg boots - I need them about as bad as I need a hole in my head - but I love them anyway! The "Sandra"...how fitting for me!
Post a Comment