Friday, October 3, 2008

Old School...

My friend Anne posted this old photo on facebook and it brought back very fun, fond memories - So I am sharing here. :)

I believe this was at a graduation luncheon or something along those lines... weren't our 80's clothes awesome?? To be fair.. it was actually 1990, but those 80's fashions took a while to phase out... haha! I have been laughing at my flowers and ruffly skirt, Serena loves her head scrunchy, and Anne (and Jill) has been laughing at her lacy collar and shoulder pads that she is very happy don't show. I don't care about any of that... we were hot! :) Ok... maybe not, but we had lots of fun! Front - Kai Pika (exchange student)
Middle - Me, Serena Wheeler-Cummins, Tammy Timmons-Huebner, Lisa Murar-Soughers, Nita Nangia-Parikh and Megan Rodheim-Gray
Back - Misha Ferris-McGill, Jen Vaughn, Heather Palda, Anne Phillippi-Yunker, Jill Welputt-Beermann
(It's very likely that I butchered the spelling of last names... hope not, but it has been 18 years! Haha!)

2 comments:

The Childrens Nest said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic!!!!!!!

ede said...

so much fun
how time flies