Thursday, December 27, 2007

Preview of the Jingle Bell Tree....

Yesterday I was busy taking down my Christmas Tree and putting all the new ornaments away. For years I have been working on collecting ornaments for a "Jingle Bell" tree and finally I think we have enough to do one next year... hopefully! I just need to find a few more cute ornaments and as long as its not a very big tree, we should be set! :)

So while I was putting the ornaments away yesterday, I was just cracking up at the ones that Troy and I found a couple weeks ago.... here's a little preview. And, yes, they are all made using jingle bells..... so funny!

The giraffe... isn't he cute?? The frog king...
Two little fish.... And last, but not least, my favorite.... the turtle.
Just wait until you see the penguin, the seagull, the dragonfly, the elfs, Santa Claus and the snowman!

1 comment:

ede said...

those are cute
it will be a great tree