Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wish Lists for Christmas.... :)

Jennifer’s Christmas Wish List ~

Ø New digital camera – one with no delay and the option to take speed shots – (Here’s one I like…. Canon Powershot S5IS)

Ø Clothes! Isn’t that always on the list? :) Haha!

- Business/casual stuff for the office, preferably stuff that doesn’t have to be dry-cleaned.

- Dressier stuff for when we go to the theater or symphony… I have nothing dressy in brown. L

- Brown Boots!!!

- Brown leather gloves… I can’t find my old ones anywhere

Ø Books (a gift card for Barnes & Noble or Borders works too)

- Here are some authors that I like and/or would like to try - Mary Kay Andrews, Jennifer Weiner, Emily Griffin, or Sophie Kinsella

Ø Perfume –

- Body by Victoria

- Issey Miyake

Ø Jewelry – dressy looking items for the theater and/or symphony

Ø New Golf Clubs

Ø New Golf Shoes

If you are shopping for items that can be for both Troy and I – here are a couple ideas that may help –

Ø Foreman Grill (with removable grill plates and spill tray)

Ø CDs –

- Josh Groban

- Chris Botti (or Anything else that’s Jazz)

- Michael Buble (SP?)

- Diana Krall

Ø Movies –

- Transporter (we already have 2)

- Blade 1 and/or 2 (we already have 3)

- Wild Hogs

- Transformers

- Troy really loves old movies so anything in that era would be good too (Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, black and white classics, etc.)

Ø Gift Card for a home store (Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, etc.)

Ø Emergency Kit Supplies - Mobile phone chargers (Duracell or Energizer make them)

Ø Games and/or Puzzles are always good too!

Troy said he wants some new Jeans and an electric razor… anyone have any good suggestions for razors? I know nothing about them. Thanks!

No comments: