Friday, December 28, 2007

Here we come!

OK... despite the fact that Troy is still getting over a nasty cold, and I am busy fighting getting one, we are still planning to get on a plane in the morning and come to the warm weather! :) Troy may spend most of the weekend in bed, but I will be ready to play! Hopefully! Haha!

Just need to get out of the office and go home and do laundry and pack! Haha! Darren (Troy's brother-in-law who works with me) told me a cute story today though that just brightened my day! He ran home at lunch to hang with Tina and Avery, and when he went to leave to come back to work, Avery had decided that today should be 'bring your daughter to work' day because she remembered that Jen is at Dad's office. So cute! I will miss seeing her this weekend!

Anyway, we are very much looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

No comments: