Just came across a fun picture of Troy and I from the Symphony Season Opening Gala, back in September...

I know everyone else gets a little bored with all our "arts" stuff but we are very much enjoying it! This past weekend we had one of the Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company Shows (RWDC is the Dance Company who's Board I am a member of) and we also had the annual Holiday Party. We had a wonderful time at both events. In between there, we squeezed in my company Christmas party... which was a very fun time, as always. It was extra fun to have Tina and Darren at both parties with us too! And it was especially lucky for me since I am heading up some of the planning for the Annual RWDC Fundraiser, and having Darren at the Holiday Party made it easy to rope him into volunteering to help out! Yeah!
Also found a silly picture from one of the Symphony's summer concerts at Deer Valley... Time for Three were the guest artists and we had a big after-party at Red Rock in Park City. Here we all are posing by Tonya's car because she had been driving around all weekend with a base strapped to the back of her car.

We are at the far left, in case you have trouble seeing us. There are some other silly photos from that night that involved Troy dancing and singing "sisters" but I don't think he wants me posting those... hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment