Friday, December 7, 2007

oh the mess..... :(

So for those that haven't had the privlege of talking to me in the last couple days... I have been dealing with a VERY messy house due to the remodel. Oh boy! I feel so bad for Mom and Dad having to live with construction for so long! Mine has only been a month, and will be done soon but.... ick! the dust! So here are a few photos to give you an idea of what's been going on...
Rick has made great progress in the bedroom downstairs.... as you can see above, there is now a closet with actual doors and they are even framed in, rather than glued to the wall. Haha!

And we have a photo showing what all my stairs look like now... going for that freshly built look with just the subflooring. Haha! The carpet will hopefully be in soon, but first we have to get all the grout residue off the walls and baseboards, and it looks like we may have to rip out the whole landing and replace the sub-floor there. The tile was falling off the stairs but was super-glued to the landing. It's crazy!


Oh and Colleen has a new doctor that we are all liking a lot better! Same prognosis of course, but he's been better about giving more information and offering some treatment options. So we are all feeling very relieved about that!

This weekend is the big family Christmas party... Colleen always tells me how much the in-laws hate the party, but I think it will all be fine! :) If not, I'll just play in a corner with Avery the whole time! Haha! Apparently she has been asking Troy and Tina all week where I am and when I am coming over. So cute! Makes me feel so loved!

Oh and another P.S. for the Christmas wish list..... a laptop/brief case! :) A cute one! We have a few around the office but they just aren't cute! If I am going to carry my PC around, I want to look good doing it! Haha!

1 comment:

ede said...

I feel for you !