Wednesday, July 25, 2007

family reunion photos

Here are a few photos from the reunion. :)

The entire Anderson Clan! (well, missing several people actually but still quite a large group.. Haha)
Here is Mom and 3 of her 4 brothers. I think Byron looks so much like grandpa! It's just cute! But it also makes me miss him and grandma even more.
Here are the cousins, in age order (with 11 cousins missing, I think... if I counted right) starting from the left with Tony and ending at Billy on the far right.
And last, but certainly not least, the Streiff group that was at the momument.
You know... I sometimes forget how tall Troy is.... haha!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Its not that he is overly tall. But he does look Very tall when he's hanging around with a bunch of Hobbits.

jennifer said...

Hahahaa... good point. I obviously forgot my stilts that day.