I don't know about the rest of you, but I am just worn out! As with the last couple weeks, this week has just been just as nuts. I will be very happy when we get this new product launched and all the websites, etc up and running!
At least I have found a little time for fun....
- Troy and I went to a play last night. They are doing "The Rainmaker" at Hale Center and Troy and I both very much enjoyed it.
- I had dinner last week with Steve and this week with Oscar. Steve said to tell the family all hello! He is just working hard, still taking lots of photos and dating a girl that he really seems to like.
{{ And Paulette - Oscar says hi! He and I were laughing about that first lunch where we met, with all the Penna Powers people and me. Haha! And holy cow... it was 11 or 12 years ago! What fun! :) }}
This week I also started my golf lessons! First class was Wednesday and I have my second class tonight. I am having fun and really like my teacher. She has improved my grip and my swing doesn't feel too bad. But I am still hitting off to the right so we'll see if she can fix that next. Haha!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment