And it was so fun to get to go visit with all the Anderson clan too! I don't see any of the Anderson relatives nearly enough... and they all let me know it that night too! Haha! It was so fun to catch-up with everyone, and meet several new additions to the family! I still can't believe Loni has 11 children, but they are all adorable and I just loved playing with Maryann and Matthew (the youngest twins). And thank you Loni and James for picking up the "populate the earth" slack for our part of the family. :) Hehee!
Thanks everyone for welcoming Troy with open arms too! He loved meeting everyone and had a wonderful time!
After that it was off to Bear Lake for an all-too-short visit to the Streiff
cabin. It was short, but very sweet! We had a wonderful time and were so
very sad to leave. As we were pulling out of the Bear Lake Sands gate, Troy looked at me and said, "I wish we could have stayed longer." I do too!! I miss everyone already! It was wonderful though to get good-bye kisses and hugs from Trevor!! :)
On the way home Troy and I saw some ADORABLE baby deer... they were so small and sooo cute! I admit it, I can't see how anyone could ever shoot one. We took pictures... they didn't turn out great but I am posting them anyway. Haha!
We also took a detour on the way back to the cabin from church to stop off and see Tanya and Rich's old house... what a cute little place. And what a cute little town they lived in (Liberty).
What a beautiful day it was and we had a wonderful time!
I can't wait til Wednesday when my house guests come back for some more fun! :) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment