Friday, July 20, 2007

Luke and Trevor came to visit me! :)

Oh... and their moms came too! :) And their grandma also!

Its so fun to have Shelly, Mandy, Mom, Trevor and Luke over! Its amazing the things that the boys find to be great toys.
Luke remembered that I have a stuffed Huskie that he just loves and he also found the same cow magnet off my fridge to carry around. So cute! (The Huskie's name is Angus, by the way... it was a gift from Steve many years ago when I was really missing Askie)
And Trevor LOVES the fans and lights and the light switches. He also loves the couch cushions and that he can climb around in them. It's adorable!
And they both love the fabulous nesting bowls that my Mom bought for me Christmas a couple years ago... luckily they are quite durable, even when thrown on the tile. Thank you Elliott for helping me figure out what great, durable toys they were last summer when you came to visit! :)

I can't wait to finish work for the day so that I can go play with them some more! :)

And for Mom, Shelly and Mandy... since you didn't get to come in and check out the office... here it is. Not very exciting. Haha!

No comments: