Friday, June 29, 2007

Today is a good day! :)

Oh boy.... what a week!

Let's start with the most exciting part— I got my braces off yesterday! :) And I couldn't be happier about it! Although Troy and I quickly realized that he has known me twice as long with braces as he did without, so its going to take a little getting used to for him. Haha! And not that we kiss, because I know that's not allowed, but if we did... it sure would better without braces! Haha! :)

Next, Askie arrived this morning for a little weekend extended slumber party! :) I always love it when my puppy comes to stay! Russ and I had a lovely chat and he told me to tell everyone hello. He tells me that Brooklynn and Askie have become great friends... she learned that if she sticks her hand over the side of the high chair, Askie will lick the food off. And Askie quickly learned that if he hangs out near her high chair, he gets lots of extra treats! Haha!
( Paulette - I told Russ that Madi was taller than me now and he got quite a kick out of that. He told me to tell you and Doug both hello. I think he misses you guys... You should call and say hi. )
( Tammara Lynn - I think you started a trend with little Brooklynn Tacy! I'm surrounded by Brooklynns now! Haha! )

This week I also had dinner with my buddy Mark (from grad school) and it was so great to catch-up with him! We chatted about work, friends from school, the arts and the book he and I started working on together but haven't gotten very far on.... I will work on it again soon! Haha! :) We also came up with a new ad campaign that the arts/theatre industry needs to start using.. haha! I'll share it when we've developed some concepts.

So this weekend we have two weddings to attend and were also invited to a dinner party and a BBQ... its going to be a little crazy, but lots of fun!

No comments: