Anyway....
As Mandy pointed out... I was tagged... so, here goes...
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Baker
2. Teacher
3. Designer
4. Writer
4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Princess Bride
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
3. French Kiss
4. A Knight's Tale
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Los Angeles
2. Newport Beach
3. Provo
4. Salt Lake City
4 TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Boston Legal
2. CSI
3. October Road
4. Shark
4 FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Dried Mangos
2. Cheese
3. Apples - I cannot wait to take a big bite of one now that the braces are off!
4. Sunchips
4 WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY):
1. Mvelopes... gotta check my budget!
2. MSN (to check email.. haha)
3. My familes' blogs
4. Other various work places I need to visit daily...
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Italy
2. Kauai
3. On a drive with Troy
4. Chris Botti concert
4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Janice.... I know you are reading this, so let's get on with that BLOG of yours! :)
2. Paulette... do I really have to create your blog for you? Hehe!
3. Carly
4. Shelly
— and just for giggles, i am including the last one of those "tag" emails that Michelle sent me too... enjoy! :)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Since I cry at the drop of a hat... it was probably while watching some silly or cheezy show on tv in the last week. Haha!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Some days...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three very hairy dogs! :) Askie, Maika and Aleusha
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so... I try to be a good friend
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah... never
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope... However I enjoyed paragliding. I would do that again.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Smart Start
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of my shoes don't tie... But yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on my mood.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dreyers Chocolate or Rocky Road
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether their smile looks genuine or fake.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? At the moment it’s a tie between the braces and the thighs
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Do I have to choose just one?? I miss having my family and close friends near by!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and brown wedge sandals
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Eating Cheerios as I type
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of everyone typing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Chianti
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Troy (Cheezy, I know but true) and rain
24. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Troy...
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes... We've been friends forever and I couldn't be happier that we still are!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I enjoy basketball, football or soccer if I am at a game. On tv I can really only get into it if its martial arts. Haha!
27. HAIR COLOR? Who even knows anymore... Haha! At the moment it is dark brown, which I think is fairly close to what it would be naturally. I may go more red for the summer though. :)
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Grilled Chicken with pasta or salad
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings... Used to love scary movies but just can't get into them anymore.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Break-up" with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.. It was on HBO over the weekend.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither.. but I love Fall and Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Lots of both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies or Apple Pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who Knows
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Your guess is as good as mine
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson, and just starting the second book in a Nora Roberts Trilogy.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Coke logo and bottle
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CSI: Miami and the Jazz game (obviously Troy was over.. haha)
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Sound of Troy's voice, Elliott saying I love you, Luke's giggle, Trevor's Laugh (I haven't talked to Madde in too long, obviously! I should call her)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia? Or New Zealand? Not sure which is farther.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Humm.... Not that I can think of. I have been told that I have a talent for making people feel special and that they matter... Does that count???
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Inglewood
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Any and All! :)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Since I cry at the drop of a hat... it was probably while watching some silly or cheezy show on tv in the last week. Haha!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Some days...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three very hairy dogs! :) Askie, Maika and Aleusha
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so... I try to be a good friend
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah... never
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope... However I enjoyed paragliding. I would do that again.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Smart Start
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of my shoes don't tie... But yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on my mood.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dreyers Chocolate or Rocky Road
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether their smile looks genuine or fake.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? At the moment it’s a tie between the braces and the thighs
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Do I have to choose just one?? I miss having my family and close friends near by!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and brown wedge sandals
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Eating Cheerios as I type
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of everyone typing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Chianti
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Troy (Cheezy, I know but true) and rain
24. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Troy...
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes... We've been friends forever and I couldn't be happier that we still are!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I enjoy basketball, football or soccer if I am at a game. On tv I can really only get into it if its martial arts. Haha!
27. HAIR COLOR? Who even knows anymore... Haha! At the moment it is dark brown, which I think is fairly close to what it would be naturally. I may go more red for the summer though. :)
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Grilled Chicken with pasta or salad
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings... Used to love scary movies but just can't get into them anymore.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Break-up" with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.. It was on HBO over the weekend.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither.. but I love Fall and Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Lots of both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies or Apple Pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who Knows
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Your guess is as good as mine
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson, and just starting the second book in a Nora Roberts Trilogy.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Coke logo and bottle
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CSI: Miami and the Jazz game (obviously Troy was over.. haha)
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Sound of Troy's voice, Elliott saying I love you, Luke's giggle, Trevor's Laugh (I haven't talked to Madde in too long, obviously! I should call her)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia? Or New Zealand? Not sure which is farther.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Humm.... Not that I can think of. I have been told that I have a talent for making people feel special and that they matter... Does that count???
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Inglewood
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Any and All! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment