So last night at about 11, I get a voicemail from Bunker that says, "Hey Streiff, Watty and I are just driving by your house. Call me back!" So being half asleep and already in bed, I hesitate but make the call. Sure enough, Watty is in town for a visit (which rarely happens) and they are headed off to Denny's and want me to come join them. Normally I would have ignored them and gone back to sleep... haha! But who needs sleep anyway?!?!?! :) So out of bed I go and off to Denny's in the middle of the night, on a school night no less!
But, you know what?? I am soooo very happy that I did! It was so nice to just spend some time with two awesome guys that I have known FOREVER! Old friends are really sometimes the best friends! They know you so well already that it is just comfortable... you pick right back up where you left off. We had fun reminiscing (wow... don't know how to spell that word) and catching up on what is currently going on in our lives. And the best part... when they ask how you are, they really genuinely want to know. I love that!
So anyway.... for those that don't know:
~~Watty and his family (Kerrie and 3 boys) just moved back to southern California. They are in the Aliso Viejo area and loving being back.
~~Bunker is living up the road from me, about 50 yards. Heehee! It is soooo fun to have him so close! He also has two kids who are just a delight!
And now I am even more excited to see Michelle and Rob next weekend! :) I hope that we can find some time to see a few of my other friends that I haven't seen in way too long! (Yes, Tammy and Nita, I do mean you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment