Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I miss the beach!

So Troy and I just returned from our wonderful weekend in Newport.... and we are already missing the beach and the Streiff clan! The trip was too short, as always, even with two extra days! But it was so great to see everyone!!

And everyone.... please take your vitamins! We thought Troy was over his cold (otherwise we would have stayed in SLC) but he seemed to have had a major relapse and I really hope that we didn't get everyone sick! :( I will feel so badly if we did. :( So take lots of vitamins, get lots of rest and drink lots of healthy juice!


Anyway... the weekend was so fun! Thanks everyone for hanging out with us!

~ Michelle we loved having dinner with you, and I was so happy that you and Troy finally got to meet! Sorry that we didn't get to see Rob... next time!!

~ Elliott - Thanks for taking me on such a fun car ride in the little yellow Corvette! I loved every minute of it!

~ Dad - thanks for spending the day with us at the LA Roadster Show! We loved having you there with us, and it was especially nice for me! That way I had someone to hang out with while Troy was off in his own little roadster world. Haha!

Troy took a couple photos of his favorite cars... I've posted them here so that all the rest of you can pretend you were there with us. Enjoy! :)


And everyone else.... thanks for hanging with us Saturday and Sunday for dinner! It was fun to see everyone and to just hang out and catch up!

When we can afford that 8 million dollar house we saw in Shady Canyon... we'll be on our way! :) Haha!

No comments: