Thursday, June 14, 2007

Is it vacation time yet???

Oh my.... I am soooo ready for a vacation! Even if its a short one, it will be nice to have a few days to play! Things have just been crazy around here!

The craziness started last week with the rush to get ready for a trade show, a few late work days, and a lot of rushing to try to get to the Hale Center in time for Thoroughly Modern Millie. The
play was wonderful!! We both just loved it and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. And it was a great break for me too, as it forced me to forget about work for a couple hours... which I needed after such a crazy week.

Next was Askie's arrival! I couldn't
be happier about having a whole week to play with my puppy! He is just so fun to have around! (Except when he wakes me at 4am to go outside, of course.... but I can't be too upset with him, he's getting pretty old after all)

Last week we also had a Baptism for one of Troy's nephews (Daniel)... so we needed to make a day trip to Idaho for that and get back relatively close to Askie's dinner time (THANK YOU STEVE FOR GOING OVER TO LET ASKIE OUT DURING THE DAY!!!) We had a lovely, but very short visit in Idaho with Tanya's whole clan and Daniel was beaming from ear to ear. We are all very proud of him!


After the long drive home, and a quick walk with Askie, Troy and I headed off to a fundraiser for the Repertory Dance Theatre, a local dance company. The party was at a lovely home in Federal Heights and there was a gorgeous view of the valley and the sunset. What fun!

This week has been just as crazy.... work has been non-stop with trips to the printer for press checks, ads needing to go out the door, etc. Good thing I love my job, huh? :)

Now I am just anxious for some relaxing time with Troy, Elliott, Luke, the rest of the family and hopefully a few friends too!
See you all tomorrow!!

No comments: