Thursday, March 1, 2007

Why did we think tag was such a fun game? Haha!

Ok Carly... Here you go! :)
Available or not: NOT
Best friend:
Troy (Just don't tell Steve or Paulette... they have shared that title for so many years, they would be crushed!)
Cake or pie:
Pie... Apple or Pumpkin to be exact.
Drink of choice:
Coke! Haha! As if anyone didn't know that!
Essential items used daily:
Toothbrush (especially with the braces!), Maderma (trying to get rid of the scar!), hand lotion and chapstick.
Favorite color:
Red
Gummy bears or worms:
I'd have to say bears but I prefer Swedish fish to both of these.
Hometown:
Newport Beach
Indulgence:
Relaxing with a novel when I have a to-do list 2 miles long.
January or February:
February... there is always a bit of a thaw in SL in February and the "warm" weather is welcome break :)
Kids and names:
3 wonderful puppies! Askie, Maika and Aluesha
Life is incomplete without:
My family, my close friends and of course, Troy
Marriage date:
Is this a trick question, designed to get me to reveal something??? Haha!
Number of siblings:
4
Oranges or apples:
Apples... and boy do I miss them! Can't wait til August when I can eat them again!
Phobias or fears:
Heights and Claustrophobia mostly... but I suppose some would argue that list should include needles and blood. :)
Quote (favorite):
I just read this on a dixie cup this morning.... love sees no faults :)
Reason to Smile: Humm... Troy! :) And last night one of the puppies (Maika) walked over the top of Troy to come snuggle with me... that made me smile too. And of course I always smile when I think of Elliott, Madde, Trevor and Luke... or when I see new photos, or get notes in the mail, or get phone calls.
Season: I love both spring and fall but probably fall the most...I love watching the leaves change and little bit of chill in the air is fun when I get to wear a warm sweater and boots for the first time.
Tag 3 people:
Oh my.... Mandy and I have no idea who else! Haha!
Unknown fact about me:
I am not sure there is anything that is unknown about me! Haha!
Vegetables you don't like:
Wow... that may be a long list. But to be fair, I thought I didn't like asparagus but recently I have formed quite a liking to it so, who knows what I don't like anymore.
X-rays:
Way too many to list I'm sure.. most recently my right foot (and yes, I am VERY glad to be out of the 'boot')
Your favorite food:
At the moment dried mangos. But I still get cravings for string cheese too! Haha!
Zodiac sign:
Aries

2 comments:

Craig said...

Thanks Jen- I love getting to know little new things I didn't know! Sorry about the Marriage date- it didn't cross my mind that I would be tricking you- but - it didn't work did it? Love you, Carly

jennifer said...

All i can say at this point is that we are discussing it. Haha! :)