Monday, March 5, 2007

Weekend of Indulgence...

What a fun weekend!

Troy and I attended a Surprise Birthday Party for one of our buddies on Friday night. It was held at the Fast Kart Indoor Track.... everyone had fun racing and running over each other. Troy and I were very entertained watching everyone and cheering on our buddy Bunker! Can I just add in here that I am so happy that Troy and Bunker get along so well! It has been so fun for me to have my ole' pal to hang out with! And those two are so entertaining to listen to!

The weekend was filled with tons of goofing off, being silly and just enjoying some down time! We had Symphony tickets Saturday night, which was wonderful as usual (except the cellist was irritating Troy.. haha! He was a little too animated for both our tastes)! And the rest of the time we were drooling over a Ferrari at the dealer, shopping, looking at cars, eating out, more shopping, more eating out and more shopping.... hahaha! We usually have these long "to-do lists" for Saturdays and it was so nice to just relax this weekend and have time to goof off! I felt so indulgent.. it was great!

Sunday we got to visit with Mandy and Luke for a little bit over at Natalie's and that was great fun! It was great to see Natalie and her whole clan.... but I was most anxious to see Luke of course! He's grown a ton since Christmas! I didn't get to see any of this walking that he is supposedly doing yet, but I'm hopeful I will get to see some on his birthday!

1 comment:

mandy said...

Thanks for coming over tonight to celebrate Luke's big day with us. I'm glad we got to spend part of his birthday with you. We love you! Hopefully we'll see you in just a couple of weeks.