Ok... Mom asked for a birthday list and I was feeling lazy so I am just posting it here so that Mom and Troy can both see it. As for the rest of you.. just read it, shake your head at how silly I am and move on to the next item. :)
- Clothes or gift cards for clothes... :) (Now that I have to dress up every saturday for the symphony I need some dressier clothes! haha!) Ideas for stores - Banana Republic, Express, Nordstrom.
- 1 replacement bowl for the one I already chipped from my Christmas present. :(
- Blue Tooth Ear Piece for phone.
- Golf Lessons
- A new hardwood floor for my house.
- New faucets for my bathrooms.
- New computer.
- New car!
- OK.. this last one is for Troy simply because he will know what I am talking about..
- Those cute Versace sunglasses. ;)
I seriously can't believe that I am turning 35! I really think its time for me to start repeating birthdays! Perhaps I will turn 32 every year for the next 10 years or so!

No comments:
Post a Comment