Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Day....

What Thanksgiving Day would be complete without playing Rock Band?? Especially when its the Beatles! And of course, we couldn't leave out the wrestling either...I just noticed Etta had milk dripping all over her face while we were snuggling.... probably should have wiped it up.... what a terrible Aunt I am... Haha! Its hard to be a serious rocker when you are wearing superman pjs, but Troy is trying his hardest...
Luke and Etta were a big help to me on the guitar.... Mandy - the serious rocker! I think Etta won this match... haha!

2 comments:

ede said...

Great Photos!!!
thanks for the excellent report.
nothing was said specifically about the dinner. I know I enjoyed finishing up the pie for a couple of days afterward!!
so glad you came!

jennifer said...

The food was ALL DELICIOUS!! I REALLY missed having left over pie for breakfast the few days after Thanksgiving... that's always my favorite part.